LLW Consulting, Inc. values the privacy of our partners, customers, visitors. We do not sell any personal information to other companies. In keeping to the highest Web standards, we would like to detail what information we use, and how we use it:
- Contact & Personal Information
When you submit our online forms to request or submit information, we require personal information (such as, but not always, name, email address, and mailing address). We use this information to provide you with the information you requested.
- Hosting & Data Security
The third party company with whom we have contracted to host llwconsulting.net has security measures in place against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or destruction of personal information. These measures may include technological, physical and organizational methods of security.
- Other Security Measures
- User and patient information are managed in secure databases on the LLW Consulting, Inc. server that sits behind a firewall. We safeguard your information with an encryption technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) using 128 bit encryption. SSL encryption protects any personal information you send over the Internet by making it virtually impossible for that information to be deciphered by any systems other than the ones we use at LLW Consulting, Inc.
- LLW Consulting, Inc. has developed a registration/login process to ensure strict security and confidentiality. Each client granted access by LLW Consulting, Inc. to the internal web site can only view their specific data.
- If the web site or web reporting center is not used within 15 minutes, users are logged out automatically, helping to prevent unauthorized access.
- Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. LLW Consulting, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LLW Consulting, Inc.
- Aggregate Information
In addition to information provided by visitors to our Web site, we use the normal Internet tracking tools associated with standard Internet protocols and Web based systems. This system information is typically stored in log files and the information is used for aggregate reporting. Aggregate reporting includes: total number of visitors, most visited sections, peak traffic times, etc. Log files are simply transaction records web servers maintain. Those logs are used for recording information, such as:
We use aggregate information gathered from your visit to better design our Web site. This information supplies us with a broad picture of how people use our Web site in order to help the management of our systems and to better serve our audience.
- service provider IP addresses
- browser versions
- referring Web sites
- search terms used
- average number of pages requested
- average duration of visit
- total visitor traffic
- Children's Access
LLW Consulting, Inc. is committed to the protection of children's privacy, security, and safety. Our web site is created for a general audience and is not designed or intended to attract children in any way. We do not knowingly solicit, collect, or accept any information from children on this web site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.